Monday 14 February 2011

Been good :0)

I have been a good worker!

Worked every day I could, and am working today while Bean has a nap.  Am in the zone again now and think about it often, and can work on it easily.  Need to keep it up though.  We are off down south on Thursday and will take my work with me then too to keep the momentum going!

Have realised that I will have to change another chapter almost toally - none of the work will be wasted but I have realised that the chapter needs broadening, which means more research and report reading.  Eek!  Much of the analysis in it will need to be moved to the discussion.  The chapter I am working on I have changed but am not sure that it is working out.  This is why I need to work now, to see what is going on with it - it is bugging me!

I haven't managed to do any evening work yet.  This is ok, I am just too tired come 10pm to sit and work and am also so aware that bean normally wakes for a cuddle around 10-11 so coming up and putting the laptop on and waiting just knowing he'll want me in a min is too much of a pain.  I will get to the stage where i am working in the evenings, just not yet.

Better get on with it anyway.

Oh!  I bought a tri-suit today for my mini triathlon I am doing in April!  is all getting serious!  Am going to my swimming session tomorrow too - that is for triathlete training.  eek!  am scared but am loving getting smaller from the training I am doing.  am happier - my mood has greatly improved since I started regular, hardcore exercise again.  And I still make myself get up at 7.30.  7.30!  I used to struggle to get up before 9am!

anywho, laters!
x J

No comments: