Tuesday 26 March 2013

Did my Viva :)

And passed with minor corrections :)

Just a few bits and bobs to sort out, nothing too major and on the whole they said they really liked it! 

The viva was hellishly awful tho, I was exhausted and trembled my way through it all - I never relaxed into is as I hoped I might.

Will be back on later and write up properly what it was like and try and offer any advices at all on coping./preparing with it!  Have only just go broadband from moving in three weeks ago hence the radio silence.

Can't believe I got my doctorate tho :) :) :)

x J

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dr Jayney!!!! That’s wonderful news. Minor corrections, what an excellent result I’m so pleased for you. Well done!!

Anonymous said...

1000 congrats Jayney.....Yahoo, Yahoo...I'm delighted for you.

Still working on it here and always dipping into your blog for inspiration.

I hope your doctorate brings you lots of exciting things in the future

yours still in the writing up phase,
Mimi...

Numpty said...

Thanks! :) :) :)

If I can do it any bugger can so keep cracking on! :)

x J

Frankie said...

Congratulations! You've worked so hard for this - relish it!

Bryallen said...

Congratulations!!! What brilliant news! I am so scared about the Viva already and it's still three years away for me!

Clare said...

Congratulations! That is brilliant and also hope-inspiring (am writing from the trenches). Clare

Zalfa said...

Wonderful news (though not at all surprising)! Congratulations Dr J!

Delyth_gafryw said...

Dr J, Fabulous news on your doctorate, well done you. Glad to hear it as I've been checking your blog for news. Hope everthing goes well with soon to be new arrival too.
DMC

Marie said...

Congratulations! Been checking and hoping for this for you! Enjoy! Best wishes, another solidarity seeker! x