Wednesday 15 May 2013

Friday...

I'll hear about whether I passed or not by Friday apparently.

Am not too confident as the internal examiner has told me she has sent it to the external for a final check.  This is NOT necessary so I have decided she is doing it because there are bits she doesn't like and wants to check with the external that these are worth bringing up with me.  Otherwise surely she would just say it' fine?

Am pissed off with waiting!  I still actually haven't even got the report so still have the full three months for writing revisions!  Mad.  In the meantime I have been invited to graduate etc so is all a bit weird and abstract.

Is a killer waiting.  I can't put my work away or return my books to amazon until I have heard...  or have my baby and he is overdue now! 

So...  'Till Friday... 

x J

No comments: