Thursday 9 May 2013

Still Waiting!

Arg this limbo is getting to me now!

I handed in about two weeks ago and am still waiting to hear about whether the corrections are ok or not...  In the meantime I have been invited to graduate in July, subject to final approval, which is very exciting but hard to organise when I don't know if I really am graduating then or not! 

Am now starting to think about it all a bit more and analyse why I haven't heard yet.  So silly, as the reason I haven't heard is simply because my examiner is an insanely busy and important professor who travels the world on peace missions and is in incredible demand :)  But no, in my head I have definitely concluded that she has taken a brief look at it, sighed a huge, frustrated sigh at its shitness, and put it in her in-tray for when she has time to deal with such nonsense.

And so I sit.  And wait.

Oh, and the baby is not coming out either apparently.  He is most comfortable!  Due on Tuesday...  I can't help but feel that I can't relax and have the baby until I know whether I have finished uni or not... Nah, come on baby!

x J

No comments: