Monday 3 November 2008

Hello!

Arg I have been maically busy today! well, this afternoon. This morning was actually very very slow inded.

Today was payday so I have been working out how to work my bank accounts from all this way away - which is fine. And then have been sorting out my emails and work and suchlike! Crazy. Better go now as have been here for hours and want a change of scenery and to warm up1

Yesterday we went to the fancy pool hotel and it was rubbish! It was like a tower block and in the middle of nowhere. However, it matters not for we are off a-wonderig tomorrow to a beach and white sand and lush gardens and temples and seafood and the sweet strains of santana. And maybe my first interview! I emailed the contact I have yesterday mid moring and haven't herd back yet but am not too worried. I will drop in whatever. How exciting! This avo we are off for a long walk along the ebach here to see the market and the local outdoor pool and watch the sunset. We didn't get to do that yesterday...

So I shall email you from travller-enclave next!

x J

No comments: