Friday 28 January 2011

Heck!

Ok, ok.

I was meant to start work at the beginning of Jan...

Week One: still looking for childminder - find childminder hurrah!

Week two: Childminder ill! ug. At home looking after Bean, no work done.

Week three: settling in the Bean with childminder - no work done as this takes all week.

Week four: Bean comes home from childminder after one hour because he is ill. has been ill all week, therefore no work done.

ARG! I am still not working :0( am so sad and my work feels a million miles away from me. Good points: I have sorted out the 'office' (junk room) to be able to work in from Tuesday when Bean goes to the childminder (and stays hopefully!). I am also really ready to work. Last Tues (before he was sent home) I was really sad about having to leave him. Bit mopey.

Oh think said child is awake. He knows am blogging!

x J

No comments: