Thursday 16 June 2011

crackers

Arf am feeling a bit crackers...

I am on a huge hunt for books, just googling and looking up peeps on amazon and the uni library database to get  an idea of what literature is out there for a sub topic I am yet to start reading on...  soon, soon.  These searches always make me a bit manic, and on top of that I have the 'Time! Time!' issue as every minute draws me closer to when I have to go and pick up the Bean and my work time closes for a few days.  I mean, I will work in front of the tv in the evenings reading but not doing this kind of stuff.  I am yet to do any printing which was a goal I had for today.  I shall see how things stand after lunch, I feel a bit of time away from searching like a loon would be good ;0)

I did discover the other day, sadly, that my epiphany was a bit rubbish.  However, that realisation has led onto knew knowledge and nuance so not all bad.  Really.  No, really.  Alright, I was darned crushed.

Gosh am hungry.

I got a dress today (in the post) for an evening do I am going to next week for a weddin'.  I really like the dress and absurdly it makes me look all nice.  But I thought it was coral, and in fact it verges on neon pink!  Oh my crikey.  In private I really like it, but at the wedding I will be with friends who are more surf dudes than city-ites and I might stand out rather too much.  Is it silly to send something back because you tou wonder what other people might say, even if it does actually look nice?  Hmmmph.  All my friends there are boys so I am particularly sensitive.  Am stupid though, I should just stand proud and go with what I like.  Am running out of time too,  only have until tues before we leave to go South.

Am not really looking forward to going South for another week.  Feel like we just got back; and although am getting on with the in laws pretty well these days in all honesty it isn't really 'fun' and is in fact quite stressful for me.  Best behaviour and all that.


I have a weird illness at the mo!  My sinuses behind my nose are really dry and sore and like I have a cold, and I have had a pressure feeling like I have a bug in my ear, crawling around and being horrible.  Is gross.  I think it might be from swimming...

No news on house, are going through the motions...

Work:  going through the pages and pages of refs I have built up and seeing what is in the library and what i will have to order.  Then looking through the ideas I wrote yesterday and hopefully liking them.  Then choosing and starting on my next articles.

Laters!

x J


No comments: