Thursday 7 April 2011

Good day

Today has been a good day. 

I am hungover though, as we couldn't go out to the gig due to Bean hitting his head at the childminder's so stayed in with him.  He was fine but wouldn't have felt right to go.  We stayed in and sat outside and drank red wine instead.  Didn't get to bed until 1am which was ridiculous!  Am totally and utterly shattered!  managed to get into Uni though and got some books and renewed my library card...  I do still exist!  The whole library has changed since I went last!  been all done up.  how amusing, it really has been a while!

Got back about lunchtime, scoffed a bacon sarnie and have been reading this afternoon.  Am going to get the baby at 4.15...  so looking forward to seeing him!  We have rarely been parted for a whole day.  It has been brilliant having the whold day though, I feel that I have done lots and had enough of work for now.

Ug tired.  Silly me!

x J

No comments: