Sunday 27 January 2013

Viva Date

I have a Viva date!

It is on the morning of the 5 April :)  Ages away which gives me lots of time to move house and settle in and prepare which is great.  Does mean I will be 34 weeks preggers tho eek!  And if I have lots of corrections then goodbye last few days of 'maternity leave'.  Sup said it will be over by lunchtime which I know is pretty standard but does give me hope that it won't be a four hour grilling of how shit it all is.

I got the bound thesis through the post the other day too, it is HUGE!  I can't bear to look at it and spot all the typos and horror within, tho I know I have to.  Not for a good month yet tho :)

Anywho.  I love my new life without my PhD!  Moving house is so easy without feeling like I need to work all the time too like previous moves.  I just get up. dither around with Bean and pack some boxes, eat some chocolate, dither a bit more and then read my book and sleep.  It is rather pleasant :)

The viva is definitely hanging over my head tho, and the threat of corrections is terrifying!

x J

No comments: