Thursday 26 February 2009

PS

I sent my Sup my plans and he said they were just fine and to write as much as I can before going out again. I am most pleased. Actually, I ought to arrange a meeting with him next week now I know I shall be up north...

It is strange to know think that all the writing I am doing is second draft, and closer to the final edit than ever... I am writing for keeps now! No more joking around, this puppy has to be finished by Sept next year! Arg!

Whatever will I do without it?

Oh I know - I will have a baby. Of a different, more squealy sort. Fabulous.

x J

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How's tricks?

Babies have an advantage over PhDs ..... you can put your baby up for adoption if you've had enough!

Finally got round to starting writing my PhD blog and starting to update the personal one again.

Numpty said...

yes, I could have someone look after my baby too - I would never let anyone look after my PhD! hehe.

Have fun blogging!!

x J