Wednesday 25 February 2009

Quick Update!

Hellllllooooo!

I have been away for so long! I have no access to internet because we love in a b and b - and are there such things as internet cafes any more? Are there heck.

BUT we got the cottage! we put down the deposit monday am, and signed all the docs and are now waiting to hear about our references, bank checks, and to hear when we may be able to move in. So atm we are in a b and b, treading water. Went to Uni today though and got a stack of books I am very excited about! I love books! I am so happy and fulfilled in fact, I am off to the pub to get a burger and a pint and feel happy that I am back in the game.

Am also trying to juggle my PhD so I don't have to go back to India to do any more research. Or any research, as we know. I can't I can't! I hate it! India is fab - but working there? Impossible!!

Off now for a chow down and a cider with DB.

Will email more when I have time! It is not often that DB is ready before me! Woot.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: