Thursday 5 February 2009

Research, interrupted

I am flying back to the snowy, arctic UK tonight because sadly my dear Step-Father has passed away.

He has been terribly ill for a number of years and although we knew it could happen any day, it didn't and now it has I realise I stopped expecting it to.

So I am flying home with DB to be with my family. I shall arrive with a pair of jeans that are two sizes too big and numerous flimsy t-shirts under my only jumper. I shall look like a clown. Some shopping is in order I think! I have let everyone know I am leaving... I could do with some time in England so shan't hurry back. I desperately want some advice on my 'progress' and plans, and need to see a doc and put on some lbs. Ug my family are going to freak when they see how skinny I am.

I will be away for a bit obviously, but then who knows.

Give a special squeeze to those you love.

:0(

x J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My condolences, Jayney. Keep warm once you get here though - everywhere's completely snowed in. With love.

Anonymous said...

Janey - my thoughts are with you and your family. Sending you love and best wishes, JoJo x