Thursday 21 June 2012

arf

Oh this working business is hard!

I did my two pages this morning, which actually was a bit of a page having realised I did most of it ages ago, so took the opportunity to skive.  Had a good swim and am now really shattered!  Damned exercise!

Then I bought crisps and chocolate to reward myself with when working this aft, and scoffed it while reading shite on the internet.  THEN I realised I have to edit HARD as I think there is actually a whole chuffing section of the discussion I hate (and that the sup questioned) but if I take it out am then committed to making it all make sense and I haven't got a clue.  It is a bit like learning to cut hair, just have to take the plunge and CUT! 

i feel tired and can't concentrate.  I have no idea what all this means, am bored stupid with my PhD now and can't remember my sources :(  I have them laid out in front of me and they are scaring me, there are so many!

I am not sure what to do first.  Should I carry on editing but not knowing what info I do want in there?  Or should I re-familiarise myself with my literature?  Or should I just go to the lit review?

Hmmm.

Actually, experience is telling me to do the thing I want to do least.  This is organising the discussion. 

bah, damn you experience!

x J

No comments: