Tuesday 26 June 2012

Working away...

Well, I am back at work good and proper :)

I got back from dropping the Bean off with the childminder and came straight upstairs and faffed on the internet for about an hour, then some of the editing, went and made lunch and came back up with it, sat and faffed and am now back working again!  Sounds like a pretty normal day?!

the best thing is that I am sat here and not watching tv or anything else.  And that I am sat with my work open straight away is another great improvement.  And that I have nearly finished my quota of work for today - but am going to carry on and do tomorrow's is even better!

In the meantime I have been faffing on mumsnet, of course, and looking up places to stay when we go on holiday to Eetalee.  My friend recommended this site called 'airbnb' and it is amazing!  You can stay in actual people's houses and pay them instead of proper self catering etc and so get to have a proper 'local' experience for cheap.  I love it and am all excited.

Which is good for work because when we go away I really want to be relaxed and happy and that means I have to WORK!

Bloody hate working though ;0)

x J

No comments: