Sunday 4 October 2009

Eh?!

I am working, on a Sunday. I am not sure why, I just thought I would do something... And then I realised I am not working, I am skiving on the internet and feeling guilty!

How stupid! It took me a while to remember it is Sunday - my day off - I can go downstairs and read the internet to my heart's content if I want!

Have booked mine and DBs holiday away this morning! Am sooooo excited, it will be so lovely and is the perfect antidote to work stress... will be the last time we go away pre-bubs and finishing the PhD too so is a biggun! Saying that, we are only going for three nights but it will be a lovely three nights at lake windermere - never been to that part of the world so am really looking forward to it, sounds perfect for a lazy pregnant couple!

So, let us focus, why am I working?! I have a meet with Sup tomorrow about my presentation and kind of wanted to have it organised in time but am not going to work for *that* long to re-write it! Certainly not stuck in my office anyway. May do some in front of the tele later. I suppose I just wanted to have a look at it and a think, no more really.

I shall do that then! And then go out into the sunshine! Is a glorious day.

Ug, am getting all pregnancy puffy now :0( Have chubby chipmunk cheeks and my engagement ring fits! (it was loose) Eek! got beanie's moses basket yesterday though, am completely smitten and although I was quite scared of it I am sort of getting used to its huge, hulking presence. Am having a baby! Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

x J

No comments: