Monday 8 November 2010

It's going well :0)

Work is going well! Hurrah!

I didn't work on Saturday which was lovely and think I will keep that up. Managed to get out for a swim on Saturday too which was great - I haven't exercised for aaaaaages so felt brill for getting out and about, but also was just lovely to leave the house on mah todd to do something for a wee while just for me.

I did work yesterday and am working agian this morning. This morning was a bit weird as Bean woke up at 5am, I kept him in bed until 6ish when I gave up and went downstairs with him, then at 8 he wanted to go back to bed for a nap which was ace, but I slept in till 10am missing an hour of work :0( Was worth it though in the sense that I am actually refreshed and able to work - otherwise I would be so shattered.

My baby is being super clingy today. I think I might pop him in my mei tai sling later on my back so he can be with me while I am cooking. Otherwise he follows me from the fridge to the oven to the table and I feel like I am always running away from him! And he clambers up my legs so am forever unpeeling him, bless him!

Am not working tomorrow, it's DBs day at the office. Back on Weds morning though. Mornings are the best for me I am working out, I do actually get on with it.

x J

No comments: