Wednesday 3 November 2010

Still A-OK!

All is still well in my world. Phew!

I have had this morning to work, though admittedly I have not done much. At all. But then it is nice to be able to catch up on normal life (bills, emails etc) and sort of relax a bit before am on duty with the wean and all that entails :0) I have tomorrow, Friday and Saturday morning booked to work too so all good. May work Sunday doing some reading. Started some reading last night too so not a total skiver...

DB is looking after Bean brilliantly, it really feels like we are a team for once instead of in competition for who is the most tired, most stressed and who deserves the most time to work. Hurray!

Thank you for your lovely comments by the way, am very touched.

Gosh I am thirsty!

Uh oh I can her the baby screaming his head off! think I better go and see if he needs a nap. Is nearly time for me to stop work anyway - we are swimming after lunch so I have to leave early today and get him and me ready and him napped. And am just skiving ;0) Will be back tomorrow properly, am just taking this wee time to bask in the pleasure that is, for once, feeling on top of stuff.

x J

No comments: