Monday 16 March 2009

Endofday... of doing nothing!

Hallo

Well, I did nothing today as promised. It doesn't even feel like it has got any later.

Am not going to worry about it too much, I have been feeling rubbish today and have been assured by more than one person (thanks JoJo) that I am being all quite normal which is good to know. But then I have to work. I forgot when I posted this morning that I shan't be going into uni at the end of the week because it is my beeday weekend! DB is taking me away. I didn't think that would appeal to me but actually it really does - even though I have been in India, then a guest in someone elses home, and then two weeks in a B&B down the road. I move into my house for a week and am dying for a break! haha. I keep telling DB i would be happy to stay here though! I hope he isn't listening to me, but then of course he would be if he knows what is good for him - control freak shines through again! I fancy a couple of nights at a plush hotel, with a big ol' three course meal and loveliness, and maybe a day out at a theme park to go a bit nuts. Or a zoo. I likes that kind of thing. Or abroad actually. Just to spend some time with DB too, just together - not working, or worrying, or talking about houses or cars or bickering. Just being together for together's sake. Yum.

I think I might ask him to marry me actually. I would say I need him around a lot - I am a bit rubbish when he is away, but more than that this weekend has made me realise how much he is like part of me, and a good part at that. And he makes me feel better than if I am left to myself. So I should try and nab him really, It is our 9 year anniversary next weekend too! I keep forgetting - in fact I have been going on about organising my beeday meal with my family on that very night! How rubbish is that?!! hehe.

Well, I am going to call it a day on any guilt I may feel for not working today, and carry on hanging around aimlessly. Well, I did some chores like changed my addresses and caught up on emails and things...

and I am giving up smoking again. I smoke so much when I drink booze that I may as well smoke constantly for the heart rate I have the following day. I am actually out of breath when I am watching tele?!!! Eek!

So today is just a total non-day. Tomorrow I shall hopefully hopefully wake up later than blinkin' 7am and actually get into clothes and have a care enough to get my books out.

Jeez just reading through this blog entry makes me realise how skittish my brain is. It's all over the place! Imagine trying to write a chapter on philosophical influences in this state?! My sup would be reaching for his opium pipe in seconds.

x J

No comments: