Tuesday 17 March 2009

Righty

Today is going ok methinks. I am still feeling rubbish but have way more strength to cope today - having DB around is a total tonic.

Today I have to look after my plants in plant hospital, eat some food, make the kitchen table and put all the last bits and bobs of our stuff we don't need into the cellar. Wash some clothes. Organise council tax and a parking permit... and do some work!

Work. I will aim today to do two hours of reading. I really like the reading, I think I just need to get into it again and get my brain thinking. I also need to calm my mind down - I should go running or something but, you know, one thing at a time!

Am making DB and I some housewarming dins tonight. I am not sure what to make but have a feeling it may be my least romantic dish ever of tuna and pasta bake... lucky boy!! Then I have booked him for the night to sit and watch tele or a DVD with me. No work!

Sleepy!

x J

No comments: