Thursday 19 March 2009

I am capable! Now on to some work...

Today I have been the best housewife, in the world, Ever.

I have cleaned the bathroom and washed two lots of clothes, which are now drying outside in a very pleasing, nature-loving way. And I made dippy eggs and toast and tea for lunch, and THEN I thought I better use up the broccoli that would go off while we are away over the weekend (for my Birthday - big 30 - don't know if I've mentioned it?!) so made a broccoli, bacon and lentil soup! To go in the freezer no less! And later I shall make spag bol for dins... I am feeling very rightous and 'normal'. Woo! Now, I think I shall do some work! For an hour, then stop - no point freaking myself out by thinking I will do seven hours straight and then sitting avoiding it for, er, seven hours. So just one hour will do for now thank you.

Or maybe I shall read my book.

No, I shall work. Arg don't wanna! But I shall! Now! While I am in army-cadet shouting mood! Go Go GO!!!!

x J

No comments: