Wednesday 18 March 2009

well...

I didn't do anything, as promised. I did have a bath eventually, and walked around the house and made some french toast. And did a LOT of research about where to go for my beeday (DB thinks barcelona - our local airport says perhaps not unless you are a squillionnaire) and worked out that I would really like to go snowboarding but can't afford the lift passes.

I also realised I can join this hardcore exercise outfit when they start up in my area at the end of March. I get to exercise with other people! Woo! They meet almost outside my house three times a week and it is like army training and personal trainer-ing all in one. Excellent. And they do triathlons and stuff! How exciting! So I promptly tucked into an illicit box of brownies in anticipation of all the sit ups and press ups I shall be doing...

And that was my day! How productive!

Am now going to wander downstairs and be a little bit bored there, instead of upstairs in the blinding sunshine.

x J

No comments: