Tuesday 24 March 2009

Ok, ok,ok

Yes, I know, I haven't done anything again.

Well, I have eaten a packet of squirrel flavour crisps and some biscuits and emailed my bridesmaids (aka best friends) all day about being a bridesmaid and having a wedding. It is the first proper chat we've had so was all rather excitable and fantastic fun. And I asked my best mate who is currently travelling through central america (and therefore out of internet action mostly so she will have to guess) and my sis, who is most pleased.

DB has only been a little bit cross that I have broken my promise to not do wedding stuff till after the PhD and I reminded him that it is 30th birthday week (he said we would do activities every day but so far he has just worked since we got home!) and so we are going to have some wine and sort out a guest list later! Excellent! I need to tel him lots of my thoughts before my Mum comes and I end up telling her first.

Workwise, not so good. I will do some work now though until I am relieved of my duties by my betrothed. Tomorrow I shall be hungover I expect, but having let off some steam may be able to be a bit calmer...

x J

2 comments:

Kiki BE said...

congrats on your engagement and happy (belated) bday!!

Numpty said...

Thank you!!! xx