Wednesday 31 August 2011

better today

Am not so glum today.  I offered to stop working in the week to DB and he apologised for being a grump and told me in no way was I to stop working so good.

Also, I have booked our new wedding!  We are getting married in a register office somewhere just beautiful and apparently they are used to having people need witnesses so can help us with that.  excellent!  then we shall go for a champagne lunch in said city and then off to the airport to go on our holiday!  We haven't booked the hoiday yet but I hope to before the day is out.  Is online so easy. 

Exciting times!  I can't believe I have an actual wedding date and am giving my notice to marry in two days and everything.  crackers!  i could put it on the calender!  It's three weeks away!  Oh.  Em.  Geeeeee.

Anyway.  have calm.

Workwise, I realised yesterday that my intro is done as much as it needs to be for now - the shape of it is there and can be filled in with a neat bit of copy and pasting when i have completed the, er, thesis.  Now apparently I should et on with the empirical chapter.  I have, in fact, written 10,000 words of this chapter but am aware that this needs to be trimmed when inf act I want to add to it...  so it may be two chapters but I have yet to work work out how, or why.  So today I am reading what I have written already and hope for a eureka moment.

x J

No comments: