Thursday 25 August 2011

shhhh

I have to concentrate today!

I did not real work yesterday.  What an arse.  I did do copy and pasting but ended up trimming my word count spectacularly which is mightily depressing.  Oh well, quality not quantity...  bah.

Today I am writing, writing.  It is going to be hard sitting and typing without getting up and doing something else.  I itch to move around!  I may well work tonight if I get some flow going.  I am not allowed to work with 'treats' of any kind, it is a serious day.  Boo.

I am excited too because I have a delicious holiday for us to go on at the end of sept in Greece (never been, would love to go) and have incidentally found out that the local town hall has an availability for a wedding ceremony two horus before our flight leaves...  so we could get wed and then go on honeymoon just like that!  It would be the shortest ceremony ever, it being only me, DB and Bean and we will probably get witnesses from the street.  How funny!  I have the dress and we can get a wedding band easily enough while the proper one is being made (hand made but takes 4-6 weeks) or just use my engagement ring (though would like two rings when we are away so I feel properly married!).  If we want to do it though we have to get on it pretty fast as we have to give notice to marry by the end of next week, which DB will need time off work to do.  eek!  But oooh!  Wedding abroad won't work as our documentation isn't in place.  

Anyway, back to the intro.  Must.  Write.  Lots.

x J 

No comments: