Thursday 16 February 2012

Am Back

Phew! 

My laptop died last weekend hence no posting.  Luckily all my docs were saved...  now I have a new hard drive and all new shiny stuff which is nice.  nearly fogot all my login details for this here blog tho!  Was very frustrating seeing it on the net but not being able to get into it!

I am most happy at the moment.  I have definitely stopped crying and being a crying moron.  I decided instead to work.  A lot.  I have worked a LOT.  I have also been jogging twice and this has made me feel much better so i shall continue this. 

The week without my laptop ahs been lovely.  No internet.  No distractions.  No writing ;0)  I have been reading.  reading, reading, reading.  I read 7 journal articles in five hours on Tuesday.  My hand hurts from note -taking.  This evening I am brain dead from taking in so much info.  Though I have to say I have really learnt a lot!

This weekend I am reading two Most Important books and on Monday I am seeing my sup and getting more books from the library.  Next week is my last official reading week.  I need to re-draft my humanitarian chapter and I have a skeleton plan of my discussion chapter I want to write up.  I have also planned my lit review chapter!  All go, all go.

I am seeing my lovely PhD friend tomorrow.  we are due to finish at the same time so I shall try not to be too horribly jealous of her near-finished organisation!

x J

No comments: