Wednesday 1 February 2012

Done!

So the chapter is finally edited to first draft standard (I hope)...

Phew!  And whee!

I do still need to go through and add a couple of refs and neaten one sentence but I need a book to do that which I don't have.  I can do that when I am going through each chapter just before I hand in.  At least the argument is there, the structure is sound, the intro and conclusion is done, there is good signposting, cross referencing and I have made sure I have brought it all together at the end.

Sooo, hurray.

Tomorrow I am replanning my timeplan (seeing as this is two weeks overdue.  heck) on a massive wall calender I got free with lurpack (! lucky me!) and putting that up in pride of place in my office, then need to just revisit my discussion plans I had going, then I shall get back to my reading!  i am really lookng forward to not having to do any writing I have to say.

okay dokey, going to get ready to pick up mah boy now.  I am so relieved and really quite impressed that personal circumstances have not completely disabled me for another week :0)

x J

No comments: