Tuesday 28 February 2012

Rough!

I am ill ill illlllllll.

But I have worked really hard!  Sadly with tons of medicine I am still functioning and so have to sit at my desk ;0)  it is only reading and writing (yes, I know) so is ok.  I have spent the morning reading through the last of my notes of olde and adding them to my plan of ideas, and have come up with a working title for my discussion.

My plan this aft is to work out subheadings for my discussion chapter, work out my thesis' argument and focus *once and for all*, instead of changing my mind about what I want to write about/being unsure of my argument every five minutes (according to what I just read!) and then work the lit around this.  The I would like to open the lappy top and write these things in and, therefore, start the writing process.

Huzzahs.

Actually I am dying for an excuse to just cuddle up on the settee and stare into space but sadly as I can think, I can work.  Boo!

I only have an hour or so before I have to get the wean; I can't believe how fast today is going!

x J

No comments: