Thursday 2 February 2012

knack all

Oh crikey, I have done nothing today.

I am really shattered and cannot read anything :0(  I am trying to read my supervisor's latest article and I just cannot read.  I have to re read every sentence again and again.  I am most unimpressed, particularly after yesterday's success, I thought it would be another good day today, and particularly because it is Thursday -  usually work well on Thursdays knowing that it is the end of the week for me.

I think I know what is up.  I am very tired.  I am stressy and also I am feeling really down about work.  I think, or maybe personal down-ness is affecting work feelings?!  Too confusing?!  Try being me today!  :0) 

bah.  Who knows, i reckon I will spend then next hour wandering about the house aimlessly.

No, I know.  I am in on my own tonight with little dude, so shall plan to do some work tonight maybe instead?  Let my brain chill and then come back to it later...  although I think I may be tired and grumpy then too ;0)

Arf.  I should just hide in a cupboard until tomorrow!

x J

No comments: