Thursday 17 March 2011

Brain Dead

Wheeeee i just sent my second draft of my empirical chapter off to my Sup.

I don't really like it, it is a bit disconnected, I dont think the bits I just added really fit in - they feel a bit transplanted.  But that would be because I have just sort of stuck in a few quotes and a bit of analysis without really re-engaging in the literature.  because, for now, I can't be bothered!  Anyway, I think it may also be a symptom of the fact that I need a break from this chapter!  Sick of it!  hate it!  It is rubbish!

I am going to look at publishing something soon.  Very soon.  Will find a nice journal and set about changing this chapter to suit it and send it orf.  If I want a job I need to get published innit!  Seeing as this would be What I Do.

I am tired and brain dead.  A good sign I suppose!  Am off to get some tea, some toast and read a nice novel and then pick up the bairn.  He is in childcare from 9.30am next week, which will give me a whole extra hour a day to work.  Yippee!

x J 

No comments: