Tuesday 29 March 2011

small triumph

I have sent off the abstract for a conference in June!

My first one all by myself, by which I mean I came up with the idea for what to talk about.  Trying to write the abstract made me realise how many different topics there are in my PhD, and how many different focusses, or ways to talk about things.  before I didn't know how people presented their ideas at lots of different conferences without repeating themselves all the time...  I did ask my sup to check it for me which very kindly he did.  Felt quite foolish because I also asked him to help me with my biographical profile and actually I am really glad I did cause mine was in tedious detail ;0)  Saved by the Sup.

Am off now, my baby will wake up any minute and am going to sort of relax and feel that I did accomplish something today.

x J

No comments: