Tuesday 1 March 2011

Spring is in the air...

Ah what a lovely sunny day!  And warm!  Hurray for spring.

So my baby is at the childminder's...  he hasn't been for the past week as it was half term but he just wandered off merrily when we got there, phew.  I will watch him for this and next week then think I will pop him in from 9.30-2.30, giving me an extra hour a day.  I really got into my work on Sunday having four/five hours to work in, rather than three so think is the way forward.

And I have good news!  My sup has read my chapter and said that it was excellent work and congratulated me.  WHEEEEEEEEEE!  Big smile on my big fat face.  :0)

Am feeling all good and good.  So I am now to get my reheated coffee, bung some clothes in the washing machine and will work until 1pm, so just over an hour.  I am reading today, collecting journal papers and getting up on current debates in my field and I have a government white paper to read too.  Then I will have lunch and jeez I guess I will only have just over half an hour until I get the baby back!  I have no time!  I really do need that extra hour.  I must remember not to get bogged down in the reading, that at this stage the gist will do as long as I know what it is saying, what I think of it, and how it fits into my thesis all is well.

Later I have triathlon swimming training.  It is death but really ace.

G'bah!

x J

Laters!
x J

No comments: