Wednesday 2 March 2011

Working working hurrah!

Ah I am busy busy!

I did go triathlon swimming last night.  Oh Em Gee it was hard work!  Drills, drills and more drills.  Was absolutely amazing though, I will be fit as a fiddle soon.

And today I am working well.  I have some speed up methinks.  I know what I am doing and why, and am able to have more than one thing on the go at a time because I am on the ball.  Today I started reading theoretical lit (old notes) to add them into my work and realised almost straight away a brilliant quote that I can put into my last chapter.  So I opened it up and have started working on the amendments my Sup has suggested and realised I might as well keep it open and add the necessary theory as and when it crops up in reading.  So without realising it I have started on my 2nd edit (of three - don't ask me why three, it just seems to be the way i work) so hurrah!  And am concurrently (haha can you tell I am writing up?!) printing off newspaper articles on overseas aid from yesterdays PM Question Time and er, organising my birthday drinkies for a couple of weeks time.

I always hit my stride as it is reaching time to pack up, so am really looking forward to having that extra hour from next week.  Then I shall really feel that I have worked by the time I go to pick up the bairn and probably wouldn't have done that much more on a typical day anyway.

I am not exercising tonight so I will read through these newspaper articles in front of t' tele.  Other than that, onwards and upwards! 

x J

No comments: