Wednesday 14 September 2011

cool man

Ooh I am pleased!

I have sorted my wedding outfit this morning so don't need to take any time off tomorrow to do it, excellent.  I also have free space in my mind to work better now!

I have spent today sorting out the references that need to go in this chapter (putting them into endnote, which still isn't working completely but will do for now) and have found 1000 words in my discussion chapter that are excellent for this new chapter I have got.  This is brill because obviously it ups my word count with a wee cut and paste (hehe, small pleasures), is great analysis (and well written, I could write so much better in the old days!) and shows that my PhD is coming on if a while ago I thought that that analysis should be in the discussion.  The discussion has moved up a notch in sophistication hurrah!

I am never going to get this chapter down before next week.  I will however be able to have it planned and have a good part of it written.  I am still sorting out the intro but that is coming along - I really look forward to having down properly what I want to say!  My intros always take aaaaaages.

Anyway, only a small amount but significant.  Oh, I also found a reference that I thought was long lost but is vital to one of my arguments and this is EXCELLENT. 

I have to go now and pick up my little boy.  I am in such a good mood!  I have a wedding outfit i look half decent in, I have been busy exercising, I am eating well and work is coming on.

Thank goodness.

I hope to get an hour in later on.  Just an hour, see how it goes.

x J

No comments: