Monday 12 September 2011

Tense

I am so tense!  So very tense and worried and nervy.

Why?  I think I know why.  I am really worried because my bank account seems to have £100 to much in it and I am merrily spending it and can't understand why it is there.  hehe.  Silly, I have thought and thought about what payment I might have missed but there is none.  When I am tense though I do fret about my bank account.  I am also very tense about the wedding!  I keep getting butterflies whenever I think about it!  I am worried about what to wear and keep deciding just to go in jeans.  I am also tense about WORK!  As in, I can't do any!  I had no time at all over the weekend which I didn't plan on, though I did try and do some for an hour here and there.  I want to work tonight and keep thinking it will be ok to work when Bean is being put to bed, but for some reason (er, house chores?  bean needing me after 10 mins with his daddy cause he is mega clingy at the mo?!) and I can't work after nine as I am a zombie. 

Oh well, tomorrow is a proper work day.  I did hope to have the intro planned by tomorrow but I don't.  I shall do my best.  Am running out of time and so don't want to be a loser and not have this done for wedding time.

I think maybe I could do with exercising!  I just realised.  Maybe I should go for a run tonight and loosen up a bit, get rid of some of this nervous energy.

In so many ways I will be relieved to come back from wedding/holiday and know that that is alllll done and I don't have to think about it any more - just need to concentrate on work and beanie.  I would love to come back hacing done this chapter and hopefully an email from Sup saying it is good.  i don't know how this can happen - I have to pull my finger out innit.  maybe get into evening work.

And mine is a shotgun wedding!  what normal peeps go through i can't imagine (don't want to, hence not doing it!)

My friend is coming over in a min and I am sure she will set me straight.  Probably coupd do with a gooooood chat.  I made fairy cakes but they are rank.  Who makes rank fairy cakes?!

x J

No comments: