Tuesday 20 September 2011

stresssed!

And a bit excited?!  Emotional anyway.

Today I have to sort out our travel stuff - passports, tickets, insurance docs and puit them somewhere safe so I know that is sorted.  I have to collect together our wedding stuff.  And start gathering together bits and bobs as I see them  we need to take on holiday.

Tomorrow I shall pack properly and probably won't get much work done (if any) but today I hope to finish the intro to this chapter and send it off to my sup to see what he thinks, seeing as this chapter didn't exist a few weeks ago.

Am stressed about getting everything together for the wedding, and for the holiday and getting work done so I can relax.  Am also super keen to sit outside and take deep breaths but the chappie who mows our lawn (c/o landlord, not us!) is here, mowing away and small talk with him will only add to the stress.  Worryingly I think he is here for a long while so guess am housebound for now!

x J

No comments: