Wednesday 7 September 2011

crikey

I am on a short fuse today!  just totally freaked myself by shouting at the lady on the phone from Next.  Although it was my fourth phone call to them this morning just tying to get the free returns they promised me with this stupid online account they set up for me.  I have to shut that account as soon as my returns are sent.

Anyway.  Apart from that I have been working hard today.  I have been re reading my fieldwork journals and trying to create a unique perspective on my 'data' so I can present something that was worth going all the way to india for.  it is hard!  I suppose i don't realise any more what it was I didn't know when i went out, it all seems very obvious to me now.  Oh dear.

And I worked last night and I expect I shall work tonight.

Anyway I am still snarky, am off for a cuppa tea and to do some more work - today is flying by!

x J

No comments: