Thursday 1 September 2011

ok ok

Today I am getting back on track.  It is a beautiful day and I have quite a spring in my step.  Despite the fact it is SEPTEMBER.  WTF?!

We booked our honeymoon last night :0)  Our first family holiday, and the first ever beach holiday for DB and me!  normally we do something worthy like volunteering in guatemala because vulture tourism makes us feel ill and I work in development so it makes sense.  And we love learning languages (how naff does that sound.  But it's true!)  However, bean will not take kindly to that, nor to the usual bouts of montezumas revenge/delhi belly that we pick up!  So we are off to greece to chill by a beach having paid a ridiculous sum of money to a tour operator.  However, we are within walking distance of the town and ferries to other islands so hope to get some culture too!  I have never been to greece and am mighty looking forward to it.  three weeks to go!  We leave in the afternoon after our chamnpagne lunch which comes after our wedding!

Today I am going to buy a wedding dress (not actually a wedding dress, but a dress for mah weddin') I have seen on tinternet, and then I am going to shut down the distraction that is my laptop and go and sit in the sun and read my chapter then work out where the heck I am going with it.

x J 

No comments: