Thursday 8 September 2011

still working!

Am back at work again...

I did take 20 mins earlier before picking bean up (at the right time today!) to lie down and try and nap - I was absolutely shattered!  Sort of worked, bought me a few hours ;0)  Between 3.30 and 5.30 I just turn into a zombie.

Am awake now tho!  Have been with bean but have been sorting work out in my head and think I have worked out how to put my empirical work into two chapters.  I shall write out the introductions/structures for these two chapters tonight while sneakily looking at where to stay the night before our wedding, just to cheer mesen up.  Really feel like am on a work/mum/wedding organising treadmill at the moment and am just worn out - and this is just the beginning!  I really want to have these two chapters sussed before we get wed and go away on the 22nd, then come back and write the discussion chapter.  My fieldwork is very poor, it is definitely the weak part of the PhD but is only part of the research thank goodness.  I really need to go back to India and ask a lot of peeps a lot of questions on the focus of it (have only worked that out today!  Talk about being late!) but obviously that is unrealistic.

Better get on  with it, I want to try and get to bed early tonight.  well, I want to go to sleep when I get to bed instead of being in bed with my mind just whirring!

x J

No comments: