Tuesday 9 April 2013

Apparently I CAN do it!

Sup emailed back and apparently I am being rash and it is all fine?!

Am stunned.  Really, the last email made it sound like I really needed to pull my socks up but apparently my revisions to the conclusion I did earlier in the week are fine and so, apparently, that chapter is finished?!  The remainder of the work, he assures me, can be done just fine.

Hmmm.  I am working on it now as he really has put in so much effort for me to get me finished that it would be rude not to!  And the thought of completing and having the baby and just ahhhhh having completely finished is very motivating.

I just honestly thought I didn't have enough time.  If I do, I will do it - even if I have to work in the evenings like now, when I feel like death and just need to sleeeeeeep :)

Hmmm.

Well.  I shall get on with it until 8.30 then stop and have some evening for myself before sleep...  I have three full days of being a veer pregnant single mum in front of me!

x J

No comments: