Saturday 20 April 2013

Sun, sun, sun!

Oh it is a beautiful, beautiful day!

But what am I doing?!  Bladdy working that's what!  Grrr.  My husband and child have gone to some local gardens by the coast for a picnic and I am here, alone, bahhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Am SO unimpressed.

I have to work tho, there is no getting away from it!  I have to have this done asap then every day will be mine :)  (as my sup reminded me yesterday.  This is such a short period of my life, literally one or two weeks...  and then it will all be over!)  The baby is making inklings that it might want to appear sooner rather than later too so I really have to get on with it!

I have got the Saturday paper that I love and some nice food for lunch.  So will work for a while and then sit outside for a reward. 

I will have this done for Tuesday!

x J

No comments: