Saturday 6 April 2013

Back Again

Just looked over the work I did yesterday and edited for a bit, but generally am very pleased with it.

Will send off to Sup now tho there are a couple of points I haven 't addressed yet because I am waiting for the books from Amazon.  I am a 1.5 hour drive away from my local uni library so, without childcare for Bean, I am buggered without amazon!  I spent about £30 on books to finish the reading I need to do which is annoying BUT I can send the more expensive ones back or at least trade them in and get some of the value back.  It is worth it really to get the work done!

Sooo I think I will slope off for the day now and come back later and do the easy stuff (translations) in front of the tv tonight when Bean is asleep. 

I am glad I am getting work underway.  It is like a mildly irritating but comfortable marriage really.  Am not best pleased and think rather too often that I would like out, but then when we come together it is rather pleasing in a grumpy way.

Beautiful sunshine, beaches and spring loveliness beckon!

x J

No comments: