Thursday 18 April 2013

Got the Report; Am Nearly There

God I can hardly dare to believe it...

but I got the corrections report and it stresses that there are 'very minor corrections' to be looked at, and I have nearly completed the list :) 

I have had the work back from Sup that I sent (poor thing, the whole bladdy thesis was sent to him for him to trawl through) and he says it is looking really good, am really nearly there with it all :)

I have today to work, off to see sup tomorrow and work in that city's uni library, then working over the weekend and on Monday afternoon.  I really hope to have it done for Tuesday. 

By 'done' I mean as much as I think I can do for now.  One thing I have learnt with this PhD is that it is never really over.  I can't imagine when sup will actually agree I can send it to the internal examiner for re-assessing.  And then obviously she has to say it is ok - but she won't tho...  it will get sent back to me again, and we shall go through the whole rigmarole until my children have left home having completed their own degrees and I will be a mumbling shell of a person.

But it could be over.  It could.

Gotta work!

x J

No comments: