Saturday 13 April 2013

Back to work!

Right.  These next ten days I am hoping are the final push, starting today.

I can rarely work for very long and hope that Sup's comments and indicators will help me focus on what needs to be done rather than nicer flourishes.  I am now 35 weeks pregnant and therefore liable to pop a baby any time 10 days from now (OMFG) and really need to know that can happen without er, fucking my life up.

So I have about an hour now, then we have to go to my nieces birthday party this aft.  I would like to work a bit more later while DB is doing Bean's bedtime, then I shall zonk!

Tomorrow I hope to work while DB is out with Bean buying things for this baby (Bumpy).  This should be a few hours :)  It is crackers how pleased I feel with myself when I have managed to work for half an hour while Bean is playing with a sleeping bag...  I needed to find notes yesterday so did this while he played.  The thought of a few hours alone to concentrate seems like bliss!

I shall also see if grandma can look after him a couple of afternoons this week.  That would be amazing.  Those hours and then working through bed/bathtimes and I can get this done - only the bare minimum sadly - but done.

Better get on. 

x J

1 comment:

Clare said...

You can do it! I am loving 'the final push' given your condition:) You deserve the easiest labour of all time after this.