Monday 1 April 2013

In a pickle

I am putting my head in the sand completely about the fact that I have this work to do and NO childcare and NO energy!

Eek!

Grandma is my childcare and she is off on holidays for two weeks, so when she gets back I will be one week away from possibly giving birth.  I definitely want to have this work done by then.  DB is away next week on a work trip.  So I shall be at home all day with Beanie and, I guess, will have to work in the evenings?!  OMG that will be hellish - I am asleep by 9pm of an evening I am so knackered.

I am just having a whine, of course.  If I need to work evenings then that is what I will do.  I guess I will have a better picture of timings when I have seen Sup on weds...

Today I have the day to myself as DB has taken Beanie to visit his great grandma with the rest of his clan.  I am excused on the grounds of late pregnancy!  But I am working - or trying to.  The work I have to do today is easy peasy - I have to change my translations into proper English and re-format my thesis into the style preferred by the uni for final publication.  The more complicated bits I will need to sort after weds but I really do hope that with some concerted effort I can get it done in two weeks.  THEN I will get to start maternity leave...  unless they send it back to me for more corrections :(

Ach.  We'll see!  My sup is being, er, super and is very keen to help me finish it up :)

x J

No comments: