Friday 5 April 2013

yay I have a WHOLE afternoon

I am so happy that I have a whole afternoon just to work. 

I have a lovely, bright little space to work in which is very temporary but I have two windows to look out of which is most pleasing.  I have an enormous bump to work around and which is really sat in my lap and is rather amusing if uncomfortable!  And the house is peaceful.  It is so quiet.  It is a rare moment that I am home alone without (a very noisy) Bean atm :) 

So I have to make sure that I get lots done! 

I have had an email from Sup about my conclusion chapter so will work on that first.  Then I will get my translations sorted out.  I think that is probably all I will have time for, but if I have more time then I shall start reading the literature I have got on my kindle.  I am going to speed read - I have done this area of lit before many a time, but am not conversant in it properly - and just focus on intros and conclusions.  Get an idea of the key issues, how they relate to my work, how they DIFFER from my work (the key point) and then regurgitate that into my thesis.  Probably in my lit review.

So, onwards!

x J

No comments: