Monday 12 March 2012

Evening work

Yo ho ho

I am feeling veer proud of myself!

I am sooooo tired and all preggo today, but here I am working away :0)  I honestly feel I could just zonk here and now but I am motivated - MUST WORK!  I shall work until about 8 - would like to work later but I haven't seen DB since we found out we were updiffed again so want to spend some time with him.  Tonight's aim is to get into this chapter so when I come to it tomorrow after dropping Bean off I can just work straightaway and get lots written.

I have decided to just write this chapter really, really roughly.  Just write anything, anyhow and get it done and fiddle around with it at a later date.  The thought of making it a good chapter was making it hard to work and horrible because I a) didn't know how to make it good and b) just didn't feel capable.  Self doubt is so crippling.  So I decided last night to just write anything and if it is toss let my sup tell me and help me make it good.  Hopefully this will get me writing and it won't be so bad...

Anyway, best get on, only have an hour :0)

Have decided this chapter (which should be finished tonight) must be finished by Mother's Day (sunday) so I can have  that day off and feel most pleased.

x J

x J

No comments: