Wednesday 7 March 2012

going ok!

Despite not being able to work today I am doing ok!

I woriked for about an hour this morning and managed in that time to finish editing my humanitarian chapter (written about two years ago!), took what a needed from it for the discussion chapter and then wrote 3/400 rough words into the discussion chapter of analysis.  I am now halfway through the discussion although very roughly.  Though I don't care as my sup said just get new words down, however rough and so I am most pleased to be writing 'new material' and getting it done!  And it doesn't seem so daunting!

Then I did some craft stuff with my bean, went to the shops with him, had lunch and he is now watching postman pat with his Dad while I get on with refreshing my memory of what is in my next chapter, taking out any bits I can for the discussion, adding some bits I need to on theory and then writing up another rough rant in the discussion chapter...  then onto the next chapter!  I hope to have all the chapters written into the discussion in this way by friday night, then over the weekend I can polish and organise the chapter into a rough first draft to send to my Sup before Tuesday.  Tuesday I start on my lit review chapter (eek, scared).

Ok so best get on, I only have 15 minutes to start on this, then downstairs to settle Bean for his nap, then back up sometime this afternoon for a good hour I hope.

It  is so weird but I am not stressed at all about hardly being able to work and having to do all this juggling, in fact I am mightily enjoying myself!

laters!

x J

No comments: