Thursday 15 March 2012

ha ha!

I wrote 1,200 words!  I have worked like a demon!

It is strange because in this discussion chapter I seem to write more about my own contentions (from the thesis) thank I do other poeple's, so am not referring to notes as much as  am used to and can just write. 

It is very much a communications exercise, rounding up all my ideas and showing how they interrelate and make a common argument, and what those arguments are.

Is very satisfying.

I am having to work on the floor because this is the only place I can fit me and all my notes and my back is killing!

Am off to get the boy now - half an hour later than usual as I dropped him off at 10am, and I think I much prefer these hours!

I can't believe I have worked so well.  i have over 6,000 words now.  Only 2,000 more to go....

x J 

No comments: