Tuesday 20 March 2012

Ploughing on...

through treacle :0)

I have not worked for two whole days and my brain has atrophied.  I can't remember what the heck my point is in my work (!) so am concentrating on not caring about the bigger picture but just filling in gaps in the discussion as I see them...  It is working, so far.

however, I have only just started working.  I find it soooo hard to get back into working after a day or two off!  I shall have no more breaks.  Apart from tomorrow that is, I am off to the seaside in the North for my Birthday, hurrah!

had a bit of a scare with my pregnancy last night which is why I didn't work, was in t'hospital!  All seems fine though so am just getting my head down and carrying on.

I have 2 more hours and aim to finish my 500 word quote for the day and get back into the swing of things.  I only have one more proper day of work left (on thurs) then it is snatched moments during Bean's naps and after he is asleep as DB is away for the weekend :0(  Is going to be reet stressful but is my bed, and i am going to lie in it until I have finished this chapter!

x J

No comments: