Thursday 15 March 2012

Remorseful

Arf I am in trouble and feel bad.

This chapter is late and needs to be finished by Sat pm - yet I did not work yesterday all day.  WTF?  I did work last night and got lots done but still, am not impressed.  Tonight I am home alone with Bean so can't work until 8.30, but then I shall work until 10.30 - which is very late for me at the moment.

i have to shift my arse today and get lots done.  No internet, no naval gazing - serious proper work. 

I have today, tongiht, tomorrow night and saturday to work.  I have about 4/5,000 words to do...  The plan is excellent and should be a paint-by-numbers job now really, apart from you know, that it is a PhD so is never as easy as you think it will be.  Anyway, today I hope to get 500 words minimum, but aim for 1,000.  I aim to get engrossed in the next section of this chapter and hopefully even finish it.  I cannot spend today editing and faffing with the section I did yesterday but am worried that I will!  if I see it needs work I won't be able to help but do it!

Laters y'all.

x J

No comments: